Can I apply if I'm an international resident?


Q: Am I able to apply to a property if I am currently located outside of the U.S.?

I'm currently outside of the country and would like to apply for a property in the U.S. Is this a possibility with your service?

A: Yes, as long as you have a Social Security Number or ITIN.

Solution: Anyone is able to apply to a property using RentSpree as long as they have a Social Security Number. This is because TransUnion SmartMove requires an SSN or ITIN to generate screening reports. If you are only completing a rental application, however, no SSN is required.

0 out of 0 found this helpful



Please sign in to leave a comment.