- RentSpree Help Center
- Account, Billing & FAQs
- Creating an account
Applicant Help Center
- How to get started applying
- Co-Signer & Guarantor
- Step 1 - Applicant Information
- Step 2 - RentSpree Rental Application
- Step 3 - TransUnion Screening Reports
- TransUnion error messages & contact info
- Website error messages
- Submitting Application
- Print, save & share
- E-Sign Documents
- Renters Insurance
- Upload Documents
- Terms of Service
- Accounts & Billing
- Moving Services
Agent Help Center
- Partner Integrations - General
- Partner Integrations - BrightMLS
- Partner Integrations - California Apartment Association
- Partner Integrations - California Association of Realtors
- Partner Integrations - Rentals.com
- Partner Integrations - TransactionDesk
- Partner Integrations - zipForm® Plus
- Agent Frequently Asked Questions
Start Screening Tenants
- Screening Tenants
- Adding a property
- Sending a Request
- One-Time Validation
- Sample Application & Reports
- TransUnion Reports
- TransUnion Reports - Credit Report
- TransUnion Reports - Criminal Background Check
- TransUnion Reports - Eviction Related Proceedings
- TransUnion Reports - Troubleshooting
- Print, Save & Share
- Sending a message
- Request a Personal Walkthrough
- Tenant Screening Frequently Asked Questions
Start Collecting Rent
Account, Billing & FAQs
Creating an account with RentSpree using an email address
All you need to create a RentSpree account is your email address and a password!
How to create an account with RentSpree using an email address
If this is your first time using RentSpree, you will need to create an account. To do so, please follow the steps below:
Creating an account
1. From our home page, click on Sign Up Free in the top right corner.
3. After entering your information, a Verification Email will be sent to your inbox. Please follow the instructions in the Verification Email to create an account. If the Verification Email does not appear in your inbox, you may press the Resend button to send it again. If the Verification email still does not appear, please check to see if it was entered correctly.
4. After you verify your account, you will be asked to select whether you are an Agent, Owner, Manager, or Applicant. Please note that Agent, Owner and Manager have the same Products & Features - the only difference between these 3 roles are their names. If you choose Applicant, please note this role is only for filling out Applications and will not have any screening options. Select one and click Continue.
5. That's it! You have now successfully created your own RentSpree account.
To sign up using Google, click here.
To sign up using Facebook, click here.
For agents, owners, or managers looking to screen new applicants, click here.