Applicant Help Center
- How to get started applying
- Co-Signer & Guarantor
- Step 1 - Applicant Information
- Step 2 - RentSpree Rental Application
- Step 3 - TransUnion Screening Reports
- TransUnion error messages & contact info
- Website error messages
- Submitting Application
- Print, save & share
- E-Sign Documents
- Renters Insurance
- Upload Documents
- Terms of Service
- Accounts & Billing
Application & Reports
Agent Common Questions
Account, Billing & FAQs
How to request an ApplyLink™ from the agent
Requesting an ApplyLink™ from an agent whose property you would like to apply for
The way RentSpree works, we require the agent/landlord/manager to initiate the request for you to apply to their property. Once they request that, you will be able to complete an online application, answer identity verification questions, and provide your screening reports to them. However, without providing the ApplyLink™, you will not be able to submit to their property on our site. Here is a quick layout on how you can contact us and let us know that you need that ApplyLink™.
1. From your browser, type in "https://www.rentspree.com/renter/" and press the Enter key on your keyboard.
2. Scroll all the way down until you see the renter form.
3. Enter the information and then click on "I didn't receive an application link from my agent/landlord" from the drop-down menu labeled "Please select one of the following options."
4. Once you have made the selection and entered your agent/landlord's information, click on Submit. A representative from RentSpree will be in contact with both you and your agent within (2) business days.