How to deactivate an existing property on your dashboard
No one likes clutter. This is why we allow users the ability to deactivate properties on their dashboard. Once a property has been leased, you can deactivate it to clean up your dashboard.
- Click on LOG IN in the top right corner. If you are having issues logging in, see Log in and sign out of your RentSpree account.
- Once you have logged in, click on MY DASHBOARD.
Deactivating A Property
- Once you are on your dashboard, locate the property you would like to deactivate.
- Click on the ACTIONS button located to the right of the property.
- Click on DEACTIVATE PROPERTY from the drop-down list.
- You will receive a pop-up notification (pictured below) asking you to confirm that you would like to deactivate the property.
- Your property will now be deactivated! Any outstanding requests will see a "Property Deactivated" message when attempting to apply/screen (pictured below).
- To view deactivated properties, click on the property filter pictured below and then select INACTIVE PROPERTIES.
You have now successfully deactivated your property! To learn how to reactivate a property, click here.