Sometimes, there is not enough of a credit history and TransUnion is unable to generate identity verification questions. If you need to call TransUnion to manually verify your identity, please call (866) 775-0961 and select option 2. You may need to provide the email address used for your RentSpree account. Once your identity has been verified, you may return to your dashboard on RentSpree to finish submitting your application and/or screening reports.
Articles in this section
- The agent/landlord/manager told me to "Go to RentSpree." What do I do now?
- How do I apply for a property?
- Where do I apply?
- Where is my link to apply?
- How long does an application take to fill out?
- What info do I need to fill out an application?
- Do I need to submit my information if I am the co-signer?
- What do I enter if I do not know my move-in date?
- Can I still complete an application if I do not have any credit?
- What do I enter under previous residence on the rental application?