Sometimes, there is not enough of a credit history and TransUnion is unable to generate identity verification questions. If you need to call TransUnion to manually verify your identity, please call (866) 775-0961. You may need to provide the email address used for your RentSpree account.
Articles in this section
- What is RentSpree's refund policy?
- What if there is incorrect information on my screening reports?
- Do I get a copy of my screening reports?
- What does it mean when it says, 'Cannot find enough information to generate screening reports,' and why does this message show up?
- What are the identity verification questions?
- Does the credit report damage my credit score?
- How do I pay the screening fee?
- How long does an application take to fill out?
- What info do I need to fill out an application?
- How do I apply for a property?