Sometimes, there is not enough of a credit history and TransUnion is unable to generate identity verification questions. If you need to call TransUnion to manually verify your identity, please call (866) 775-0961 and select option 2. You may need to provide the email address used for your RentSpree account. Once your identity has been verified, you may return to your dashboard on RentSpree to finish submitting your application and/or screening reports.
Articles in this section
- Can I still complete an application if I do not have any credit?
- Why am I receiving an error message?
- Can I change information on my application?
- Where can I send my extra documents?
- The agent/landlord/manager told me to "Go to RentSpree." What do I do now?
- How will I know if my information was submitted to the requesting agent/landlord/manager?
- What does "Sorry, you have exceeded the maximum number of attempts to verify your identity" mean?
- What does "Sorry, the information you entered does not match our records" mean?
- Why am I being asked to submit payment twice?
- Can I apply if I'm an international resident?