Sometimes, there is not enough of a credit history and TransUnion is unable to generate identity verification questions. If you need to call TransUnion to manually verify your identity, please call (866) 775-0961 and select option 2. You may need to provide the email address used for your RentSpree account. Once your identity has been verified, you may return to your dashboard on RentSpree to finish submitting your application and/or screening reports.
Articles in this section
- What does "Unknown Network Error" mean?
- Why am I receiving an error message?
- What does "Character Invalid" mean when filling out an application?
- I keep receiving a "Sorry, we're having trouble connecting with TransUnion" error
- What does "Sorry, the information you entered does not match our records" mean?
- What does it mean when it says, 'Cannot find enough information to generate screening reports,' and why does this message show up?
- What does "Sorry, you have exceeded the maximum number of attempts to verify your identity" mean?