When you are ready to apply to a property, the agent will initiate the process through our site. They can initiate it via email, which will send you an email from RentSpree letting you know that you have been invited to apply for the property. They can also share a direct link via text. Lastly, they can print out a flyer with the link on it. You can then follow the link to start the process whenever it is convenient for you.
Articles in this section
- What is RentSpree's refund policy?
- What if there is incorrect information on my screening reports?
- Do I get a copy of my screening reports?
- What does it mean when it says, 'Cannot find enough information to generate screening reports,' and why does this message show up?
- What are the identity verification questions?
- Does the credit report damage my credit score?
- How do I pay the screening fee?
- How long does an application take to fill out?
- What info do I need to fill out an application?
- How do I apply for a property?