When you are ready to apply to a property, the agent will initiate the process through our site. They can initiate it via email, which will send you an email from RentSpree letting you know that you have been invited to apply for the property. They can also share a direct link via text. Lastly, they can print out a flyer with the link on it. You can then follow the link to start the process whenever it is convenient for you.
Articles in this section
- The agent/landlord/manager told me to "Go to RentSpree." What do I do now?
- How do I apply for a property?
- Where do I apply?
- Where is my link to apply?
- How long does an application take to fill out?
- What info do I need to fill out an application?
- Do I need to submit my information if I am the co-signer?
- What do I enter if I do not know my move-in date?
- Can I still complete an application if I do not have any credit?
- What do I enter under previous residence on the rental application?