When you are ready to apply to a property, the agent will initiate the process through our site. They can initiate it via email, which will send you an email from RentSpree letting you know that you have been invited to apply for the property. They can also share a direct link via text. Lastly, they can print out a flyer with the link on it. You can then follow the link to start the process whenever it is convenient for you.
Articles in this section
- Can I still complete an application if I do not have any credit?
- Why am I receiving an error message?
- Can I change information on my application?
- Where can I send my extra documents?
- The agent/landlord/manager told me to "Go to RentSpree." What do I do now?
- How will I know if my information was submitted to the requesting agent/landlord/manager?
- What does "Sorry, you have exceeded the maximum number of attempts to verify your identity" mean?
- What does "Sorry, the information you entered does not match our records" mean?
- Why am I being asked to submit payment twice?
- Can I apply if I'm an international resident?