Applicant Help Center
- How to get started applying
- Co-Signer & Guarantor
- Step 1 - Applicant Information
- Step 2 - RentSpree Rental Application
- Step 3 - TransUnion Screening Reports
- TransUnion error messages & contact info
- Website error messages
- Submitting Application
- Print, save & share
- E-Sign Documents
- Renters Insurance
- Upload Documents
- Terms of Service
- Accounts & Billing
- Rent Payment
Application & Reports
Agent Common Questions
Account, Billing & FAQs
How to Schedule Rent Payments
How to schedule upcoming Rent Payments for automatic payments.
The Rent Payment feature through RentSpree allows for you as the renter to set up a payment schedule for automatic payments to be taken out when your rent is due. This gives you the flexibility to know that your payments are set up and ready to be paid on time each month.
Setting up Automatic Payments
After logging into your RentSpree account you will need to navigate to the Rent Payment menu within the left-hand side menu.
- Select the Property Address to schedule payments for
- Select "Schedule Payments"
- Use the drop-down to select the last payment you want to schedule
- Select the type of account you want to use for the property
- Choose the account or add a new account
- Check over the Payment Details
- Use the checkbox to authorize the information
- Select "Confirm Schedule"