TransUnion SmartMove ResidentScore
TransUnion SmartMove Resident Score
When browsing our site, you may have noticed the term "ResidentScore" periodically. This is a type of credit score that is specifically designed for tenant screening from TransUnion. Here are some reasons that a TransUnion SmartMove ResidentScore is the way to go:
- The ResidentScore uses, at a minimum, the same information that's factored for a FICO Score or any other credit score.
- The ResidentScore ranges from 350-850.
- The ResidentScore analyzes resident records and uses additional rental data tailored for resident screening and rental history.
- It is a better predictor of rental outcomes.
- Traditional credit scores are used to predict the outcome of a loan, not rental performance.
- The ResidentScore is designed specifically for tenant screening by TransUnion.
- Uses a traditional 350-850 range for the score.
For more information on the Resident Score and how it is configured, click here.