Applicant Help Center
- How to get started applying
- Co-Signer & Guarantor
- Step 1 - Applicant Information
- Step 2 - RentSpree Rental Application
- Step 3 - TransUnion Screening Reports
- TransUnion error messages & contact info
- Website error messages
- Submitting Application
- Print, save & share
- E-Sign Documents
- Renters Insurance
- Upload Documents
- Terms of Service
- Accounts & Billing
Application & Reports
Agent Common Questions
Account, Billing & FAQs
Where do the screening reports come from?
Which bureaus are used by RentSpree for the screening reports?
Reports are provided by TransUnion SmartMove
Applicants are asked to provide their Social Security Number in order for TransUnion to generate their reports. The information on the reports is pulled from national public records related to the SSN provided by the applicant.