- RentSpree Help Center
- RentSpree Pro
- RentSpree Pro Frequently Asked Questions
Applicant Help Center
- How to get started applying
- Co-Signer & Guarantor
- Step 1 - Applicant Information
- Step 2 - RentSpree Rental Application
- Step 3 - TransUnion Screening Reports
- TransUnion error messages & contact info
- Website error messages
- Submitting Application
- Print, save & share
- E-Sign Documents
- Renters Insurance
- Upload Documents
- Terms of Service
- Accounts & Billing
- Moving Services
Agent Help Center
- Partner Integrations - General
- Partner Integrations - BrightMLS
- Partner Integrations - California Apartment Association
- Partner Integrations - California Association of Realtors
- Partner Integrations - Rentals.com
- Partner Integrations - TransactionDesk
- Partner Integrations - zipForm® Plus
- Agent Frequently Asked Questions
Start Screening Tenants
- Screening Tenants
- Adding a property
- Sending a Request
- One-Time Validation
- Sample Application & Reports
- TransUnion Reports
- TransUnion Reports - Credit Report
- TransUnion Reports - Criminal Background Check
- TransUnion Reports - Eviction Related Proceedings
- TransUnion Reports - Troubleshooting
- Print, Save & Share
- Sending a message
- Request a Personal Walkthrough
- Tenant Screening Frequently Asked Questions
Start Collecting Rent
Account, Billing & FAQs
How to cancel RentSpree PRO
If you would no longer like to receive these benefits, you can cancel at anytime.
I want to cancel my RentSpree PRO subscription
RentSpree PRO is a service that provides additional features to help gather the most information available, such as Document Uploading or Auto-Reference Checks. If you would no longer like to receive these benefits, you can cancel directly from your dashboard.
Canceling your subscription
1. Log in to your RentSpree account.
2. From your dashboard, click on the RentSpree PRO tab on the left side.
3. From the Subscription page, click on Manage Subscription.
4. In the area labeled Subscriptions, click on Cancel PRO.
5. In the confirmation pop-up, click Cancel PRO.
You have now canceled your subscription but click here to learn how to reactive RentSpree PRO