How to reactivate a deactivated property on your dashboard.
How to reactivate an existing property on your dashboard
Over time, properties you have leased will become available again. This is why we allow you to reactivate properties that were recently deactivated.
To learn how to deactivate a property, click here.
Reactivating A Property
- Click on LOG IN in the top right corner.
- Once you have logged in, you will be relocated to your dashboard.
- Once you have arrived at your dashboard, locate the property filter on the left side (it should default to "Active Properties").
- Click on INACTIVE PROPERTIES from the drop-down list.
- From the list of inactive properties, find the property you would like to reactivate and click REACTIVATE on the right side of it (pictured below).
- You will then be asked to confirm your reactivation. Click REACTIVATE to confirm.
There you go! You can now start screening for the newly-reactivated property again.