Applicant Help Center
- How to get started applying
- Co-Signer & Guarantor
- Step 1 - Applicant Information
- Step 2 - RentSpree Rental Application
- Step 3 - TransUnion Screening Reports
- TransUnion error messages & contact info
- Website error messages
- Submitting Application
- Print, save & share
- E-Sign Documents
- Renters Insurance
- Upload Documents
- Terms of Service
- Accounts & Billing
- Rent Payment
Application & Reports
Agent Common Questions
Account, Billing & FAQs
How to Unarchive a Property
How to unarchive an archived property on your dashboard.
Over time, properties you have leased will become available again. This is why we allow you to unarchive properties that were recently archived.
To learn how to archive a property, click here.
Unarchiving a Property
- Click on LOG IN in the top right corner.
- Once you have logged in, you will be relocated to your dashboard.
- Once you have arrived at your dashboard, locate the property filter on the left side (it should default to "Active Listings").
- Click on Archived Listings from the drop-down list.
- From the list of archived listings, find the property you would like to unarchive and click Unarchive on the right side of it (pictured below).
- You will then be asked to confirm your reactivation. Click Confirm.
There you go! You can now start screening for the newly-unarchived property again.