How to void an E-Sign Document under a rental documents transaction.
You may need to void an Electronically Signed Document. You can do this by going to the Property Address and selecting Rental Documents. From here you can choose the Transaction with the Electronically Signed Document you want to Void.
- Select the Property Address
- Select E-Sign Documents
- Choose the Transaction Name where the Document you want to Void is located.
- Select the ⋮ to the right of the E-Sign Documents.
- Select Void
- Reason for Voiding Document
- By voiding this document, Recipients can no longer view it or sign enclosed documents. Recipients will receive an email notification, which includes your reason for voiding the document.
When can you Void an E-Sign Document
An Electronically Signed document can be voided only before it has been completed and signed by the recipient. You will see statuses such as In Progress or Wait for signature.