Applicant Help Center
- How to get started applying
- Co-Signer & Guarantor
- Step 1 - Applicant Information
- Step 2 - RentSpree Rental Application
- Step 3 - TransUnion Screening Reports
- TransUnion error messages & contact info
- Print, save & share
- E-Sign Documents
- Renters Insurance
- Upload Documents
- Applicant Frequently Asked Questions
Agent Help Center
Account, Billing & FAQs
FAQ: How do I cancel a request to apply that was sent to me?
You can click I'm no longer interested underneath the Apply Now button in your email.
In the "Apply Now" email you received from RentSpree, you will notice a link below the Apply Now button that says "I'm no longer interested." If you click on this, it will let the agent know that you no longer wish to apply. You will also no longer receive the reminder emails.