Applicant Help Center
- How to get started applying
- Co-Signer & Guarantor
- Step 1 - Applicant Information
- Step 2 - RentSpree Rental Application
- Step 3 - TransUnion Screening Reports
- TransUnion error messages & contact info
- Website error messages
- Submitting Application
- Print, save & share
- E-Sign Documents
- Renters Insurance
- Upload Documents
- Terms of Service
- Accounts & Billing
Application & Reports
Agent Common Questions
Account, Billing & FAQs
How to view TransUnion Reports
When an applicant completes an application, you will receive a notification by email with the subject "Success! (Applicant Name)'s Report is Ready."
How to view TransUnion screening reports?
- You will receive an email notification identical to the one above (but including your name, your applicant's name, and your property address) when an applicant submits to your property.
- Clicking the link in the email will take you directly to the property on your RentSpree Dashboard.
- From your dashboard, click on the property address you have received applications/reports for. Click on View Reports. Then, click on the name/email of the applicant whose application and/or reports you would like to view.
- If this is the first time opening screening Reports we do a one time validation for all agents, owners, and landlords you can find details of the validation here.