Applicant Help Center
- How to get started applying
- Co-Signer & Guarantor
- Step 1 - Applicant Information
- Step 2 - RentSpree Rental Application
- Step 3 - TransUnion Screening Reports
- TransUnion error messages & contact info
- Website error messages
- Submitting Application
- Print, save & share
- E-Sign Documents
- Renters Insurance
- Upload Documents
- Terms of Service
- Accounts & Billing
Application & Reports
Agent Common Questions
Account, Billing & FAQs
I want to delete my account and information on RentSpree
RentSpree follows the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). Here you can learn how to delete your account and information on RentSpree.
If you'd like to delete your account and information, you can follow these steps:
- From your dashboard, you can click on your name on the top right corner of the page.
- This will produce a drop-down menu, where you can click on "My Account".
- From there you can click on CCPA Inquiries.
- You will have to input your name and select your inquiry in order to submit it.
- You will then be prompted to the next screen where you will have to input your email and confirm that you want your account deleted.
If you are looking into deactivating one of your Property Listings but still want to keep your account: CLICK HERE