This article will review how to create your agent profile on RentSpree, as well as what features are included.
RentSpree now offers Agents the ability to create a profile. Your Agent Profile provides contact information for both you and your brokerage and can be used to highlight your experience and expertise.
Your Agent Profile is a public facing page that can be found in search engines and shared with your network to generate leads. Visitors to your profile will be able to contact you directly, and it will also appear when applicants go to apply to your property. To find a sample of a completed Agent Profile, please click here.
How to Create an Agent Profile
To create a profile, you must have a RentSpree account and be logged into that account.
- Get started: Click on the Create agent profile option in your user menu, found at the top right of any RentSpree page within your dashboard.
- Images: Upload a profile photo to show potential leads who you are, and personalize your profile with a splashy cover photo
- About Me: Click the Create Profile button to set your first and last name, choose a professional headline, and add a brief biography
- Experience & Certifications: Highlight your years of experience, real estate and brokerage licenses, and any certifications you may own
- Expertise: Focus on your real estate, location, and language specializations
- Contact Info: Feature your phone number, email address, social media and web links, as well as your brokerage information.
- Get Verified: Boost your trustworthiness by verifying your account with Experian, which will add a Verified badge to your profile. Accounts that have previously screened tenants on RentSpree will be verified already.
💡Your profile won’t be visible to the public until you’ve uploaded a profile image and added your full name and biography. After those three items are saved, you’ll be ready to share your profile with the world. Strengthen your brand by completing your profile and set yourself apart to attract better leads.
Available Active Listings
Also available on your Agent Profile are the active Listing Pages you can create on your RentSpree account. They will be displayed on the bottom of your Agent Profile. For more information on creating a Listing Page for your properties, click here.