The dashboard on RentSpree is meant to be your central hub where you can find all of your properties and applications/reports that have been submitted to you. Which is why it can be alarming when you log in and your properties are missing. Not only that, but the dashboard itself looks different. What happened was you accessed our site as an applicant, which brought you to the Renter Dashboard.
1. Click on Log In in the top right corner.
2. When you log in, you will be brought to your dashboard. However, since you are on the rent dashboard, it will look a little different.
3. If you are taken to the dashboard and there are no properties listed, you will notice at the bottom of the page it says "If you're a real estate agent, landlord, or manager, click here to access your Dashboard." Click on either the word here or Dashboard in order to be taken to the Agent Dashboard.
4. If there are properties on your dashboard, you will see them instead of the dashboard pictured above. To get to the Agent Dashboard, click on your name in the top-right corner.
5. Once you click on your name, you will notice a drop-down menu that appears. Click on the bottom option, which says Agent? Click here.
That's all you need to do! You will now be taken to your Agent Dashboard, where any properties you have added previously will be listed and reports available to view.