Applicant Help Center
- How to get started applying
- Co-Signer & Guarantor
- Step 1 - Applicant Information
- Step 2 - RentSpree Rental Application
- Step 3 - TransUnion Screening Reports
- TransUnion error messages & contact info
- Website error messages
- Submitting Application
- Print, save & share
- E-Sign Documents
- Renters Insurance
- Upload Documents
- Terms of Service
- Accounts & Billing
Application & Reports
Agent Common Questions
Account, Billing & FAQs
Why are the reports expired?
Q: What is Reports Expired?
I am trying to access my reports but I cannot and it says "Reports Expired" next to them.
A: All reports expire from the dashboard after 30 days.
Solution: The report expires after 30 days and we no longer have access to it.
This is a regulation from TransUnion to protect your data. For this reason, we allow you to print or save your reports as a PDF within those 30 days.