Applicant Help Center
- How to get started applying
- Co-Signer & Guarantor
- Step 1 - Applicant Information
- Step 2 - RentSpree Rental Application
- Step 3 - TransUnion Screening Reports
- TransUnion error messages & contact info
- Website error messages
- Submitting Application
- Print, save & share
- E-Sign Documents
- Renters Insurance
- Upload Documents
- Terms of Service
- Accounts & Billing
- Rent Payment
Application & Reports
Agent Common Questions
Account, Billing & FAQs
How to switch between properties on your dashboard
Here you can see step-by-step how to switch properties when you have multiple on your dashboard.
When you request applications and reports on RentSpree, they are organized by the property address on your dashboard.
1. From our homepage, click on Log In in the top right corner.
2. Enter your login credentials. Once you do, you will be taken to your dashboard.
3. When you click on a property, you will be able to view all of the potential tenants that you have under that property.
4. If you would like to view a different property, simply click on All Listings, located directly to the right of the Add New Listing button.
5. When you click on All Listings, you will be taken back to the main page of the dashboard where all of your properties will be listed. You can then click on another property to view the submitted reports there!