Applicant Help Center
- How to get started applying
- Co-Signer & Guarantor
- Step 1 - Applicant Information
- Step 2 - RentSpree Rental Application
- Step 3 - TransUnion Screening Reports
- TransUnion error messages & contact info
- Website error messages
- Submitting Application
- Print, save & share
- E-Sign Documents
- Renters Insurance
- Upload Documents
- Terms of Service
- Accounts & Billing
Application & Reports
Agent Common Questions
Account, Billing & FAQs
When can I expect to see my refund?
Q: When will I see my refund reflected in my bank account?
I was told I would be refunded for my charge but am not seeing it reflected in my account yet. When will I see it?
A: Within 5-7 business days.
Solution: Once the refund has been processed, you should see it reflected in your account within 5-7 business days. If you do not see it after that, please contact email@example.com.