What types of records will I see on the background check?
- Almost 700 sources for public criminal and eviction records, including nearly 300 million criminal records
- This includes traffic tickets, DUI's, and any other item returned from local court databases.
- Felony and misdemeanor criminal records from state and local jurisdictions in 45 states*
- Instant criminal results not available for Wyoming, Delaware, South Dakota, Massachusetts, and Colorado.
- The National Sex Offender public registry data
- Records from federal agencies, including the Drug Enforcement Administration, the FBI, Homeland Security, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, U.S. Marshals, the U.S. Secret Service, and the U.S. Treasury Office of Foreign Assets Control
- OFAC, Most Wanted, and Sex Offender results from US Territories such as Puerto Rico, Guam, and the Virgin Islands.
- Felony and misdemeanor records from the Superior Court of the District of Columbia.