Applicant Help Center
- How to get started applying
- Co-Signer & Guarantor
- Step 1 - Applicant Information
- Step 2 - RentSpree Rental Application
- Step 3 - TransUnion Screening Reports
- TransUnion error messages & contact info
- Website error messages
- Submitting Application
- Print, save & share
- E-Sign Documents
- Renters Insurance
- Upload Documents
- Terms of Service
- Accounts & Billing
Application & Reports
Agent Common Questions
Account, Billing & FAQs
How to login with Facebook
Using your Facebook credentials to login to RentSpree
Log in to your RentSpree account using Facebook
As long as you are using the same email address with Facebook that you used to initially create your RentSpree account, you will be able to log in using Facebook.
1. Click the Log In button in the top right corner of RentSpree's home page.
2. You will be taken to a new page to enter the email and password associated with your account. Since you are logging in using Facebook, click Continue with Facebook.
3. If you are not logged in to Facebook, you will be asked to enter your login credentials. If you are logged in to Facebook, skip to step 5.
4. Enter your Facebook login information and click Log In.
5. Once you have logged in, or if you were logged in already in step 3, you will be asked to enter the RentSpree password (seen below).
6. Once you enter your password, click Log In and you will be taken directly to your dashboard to screen new applicants!
7. If you forgot your password, you can reset it. Learn how to here.