RentSpree works together with zipForm® Plus to provide tenant screening for zipLogix™ users.
For a tutorial video, click here.
Click here, if the property is already in your zipForm® plus account.
First, enter your login credentials and SIGN IN to your zipForm® Plus account.
- Once you've signed in, you'll be brought to your dashboard. From there, make sure you're on the TRANSACTIONS tab (all of your transactions will be present).
- We will now go over how to create a transaction.
- Click on the NEW button.
- Once you've clicked NEW, you will be given options on what type of transaction you'd like to create. Select either LEASE or LEASE-LISTING, then make sure to select a RESIDENTIAL property type (as indicated in the screenshots below) and click SAVE.
- Once you've saved your property information, you will notice the following information on your Transaction Summary page:
- Transaction name and ID.
- Your name, email, transaction type, ID, and last modified date. It is important that the transaction type is either LEASE or LEASE-LISTING and RESIDENTIAL.
- Your Property Summary. This is where you enter any of the property information you'd like to gather applications and screening reports from. Make sure that the address being entered appears in the zipForm® Plus drop-down menu.
- Click on the Partners button on the bar for that transaction (next to the History button).
- Once you do this, click on the word Available if you do not see the RentSpree logo immediately. You can then click on Send To.
5. You will come to the Get Started page, as seen below. Once you Get Started, you will now be on the path to screening new applicants.