Applicant Help Center
- How to get started applying
- Co-Signer & Guarantor
- Step 1 - Applicant Information
- Step 2 - RentSpree Rental Application
- Step 3 - TransUnion Screening Reports
- TransUnion error messages & contact info
- Website error messages
- Submitting Application
- Print, save & share
- E-Sign Documents
- Renters Insurance
- Upload Documents
- Terms of Service
- Accounts & Billing
Application & Reports
Agent Common Questions
Account, Billing & FAQs
Knowledge Identity Questions (KIQ) Validation
Using KIQ questions for One-Time Validation.
When entering information for One-Time Validation some information may be entered differently then what is on file. The questions will have you answer Knowledge Identity Questions (KIQ). These questions pertain to your Credit History and will help to confirm your Identity.
- Enter Information on One-Time Validation Page
- KIQ Verification Questions
- It is important that KIQ Verification can be attempted only 2 times. Once the second attempt is done then Validation will have to be done through manual Verification.