Applicant Help Center
- How to get started applying
- Co-Signer & Guarantor
- Step 1 - Applicant Information
- Step 2 - RentSpree Rental Application
- Step 3 - TransUnion Screening Reports
- TransUnion error messages & contact info
- Website error messages
- Submitting Application
- Print, save & share
- E-Sign Documents
- Renters Insurance
- Upload Documents
- Terms of Service
- Accounts & Billing
Application & Reports
Agent Common Questions
Account, Billing & FAQs
How to unsubscribe from emails
How to unsubscribe from emails you no longer wish to receive from RentSpree
Unsubscribe directly from your account page
Here at RentSpree, we want to give you the flexibility to choose what emails you receive from us. This is why we have a section in your account page to unsubscribe from any emails you do not wish to receive. To do this, please follow the steps below:
- Login to your RentSpree account.
- From your dashboard, click on your name in the top-right corner of the page. If you have not applied to a property or added one to your dashboard, you can click on the RentSpree logo in the top-right corner.
- Click on My Account.
- Click on the Email Subscriptions box.
- A new tab will open with the different email subscription options. They are:
- Follow-Up Reminders: Emails sent to remind you to apply or that reports are expiring soon.
- Subscriber Exclusives: Emails that contain exclusive content such as helpful resources and other offers.
- Offers: Promotional offers that may be offered periodically.
- Retention Marketing: Emails designed to collect your feedback to help improve RentSpree.
- Unsubscribe from all emails: Unsubscribe from everything.
- You can de-select any emails you do not want to receive.
- You are always able to re-subscribe to any emails you would like to at any point in time by following the same instructions above.