Please follow these steps to link your CAA Account With Your RentSpree Account
For CAA members, you can now create a RentSpree account or link your existing one so you can use your CAA login to access RentSpree!
Create a new RentSpree account
If you are a first-time user of RentSpree and would like to use your CAA login to create/access your account, you can do so in just 5 easy steps:
- Go to the CAA RentSpree site.
- Click on the Get Started button in the top-right corner of the page.
- Click on the Continue with CAA button.
- You will be asked to enter your login credentials for CAA. Please do so and then click on Allow.
- If you are already logged into your CAAnet.org account, you will just need to click on the Allow button.
- Select your user-type and agree to the terms of service.
That's it! You will then be brought to your dashboard and can start screening right away.
Link CAA account with existing RentSpree account
If you currently use RentSpree but would like to connect your CAA account, you can do so from your profile on RentSpree. Please follow the steps below to link your accounts:
- Log in to your existing RentSpree account.
- DO NOT click on the Continue with CAA button, as that will create a brand new account. Just login with your RentSpree email as you normally would.
- From your dashboard, click on your name in the top-right corner and then click on My Profile.
- Click on the Linking Account(s) tab on the left.
- Click on the Link button and enter your CAA login credentials.
- Click on the Allow button to link your accounts.
That's it! Your accounts will now be linked and you will be able to continue using RentSpree as normal. You can also log in with your CAA credentials from now on by clicking on the Continue with CAA button when logging in.