Applicant Help Center
- How to get started applying
- Co-Signer & Guarantor
- Step 1 - Applicant Information
- Step 2 - RentSpree Rental Application
- Step 3 - TransUnion Screening Reports
- TransUnion error messages & contact info
- Website error messages
- Submitting Application
- Print, save & share
- E-Sign Documents
- Renters Insurance
- Upload Documents
- Terms of Service
- Accounts & Billing
Application & Reports
Agent Common Questions
Account, Billing & FAQs
How to download a document
Once a renter has uploaded documents for your to view with his/her rental application & screening reports, you will have to download the documents to your computer in order to access them.
Collecting extra documents has never been easier!
1. Navigate to your dashboard and open up the application materials for the applicant.
2. Go to the top of the screen an click the "Other docs" tab.
3. Next, you will see a "Download" button to the right of your screen next to every document that has been submitted to you.
4. Once you click Download, the document will be downloaded to your computer. To access the document, you will have to navigate to the location where the document was downloaded. This varies depending on your computer settings but is usually a "downloads", "documents", or desktop folder.
5. Once you find the document, you should be able to open it to view!