How to link accounts once you've received submitted applications/reports
RentSpree has integrated with zipForm® Plus to allow you to collect and view documents directly in zipForm® Plus, including the Official C.A.R. Rental Application!
First time linking accounts
- Go to zipForm® Plus and log in with your username and password.
- From you "Transactions" tab, click on an existing Lease or Lease, Residential property.
- Once selected, you will be brought to that transaction page. On the right side of the screen, you'll notice the zipAlliance® logo with subcategories underneath it. Click on MARKETING & PRODUCTIVITY.
- From here, you will notice a pop-up with different choices. Find RentSpree and click SEND TO.
- You will then notice another pop-up, this time explaining RentSpree. Click on Get Started at the bottom of the pop-up.
- You will be asked to sign-in with your RentSpree credentials. Enter your login information and then click Sign In.
- Once you have signed in, you will be asked to select your property from a drop-down menu. Ignore this and click on Back to dashboard to return to your RentSpree dashboard and view the application and reports (for help with viewing reports, click here).
After linking to RentSpree
- From your dashboard, click on the property address that has received the application.
- Click on the name/email of the person whose application you would like to view.
- When viewing the application, click on the blue button in the top-right that says Get C.A.R. Rental App.
- When you click on Get C.A.R. App, you will notice a loading circle and then the file will download to wherever you have set your browser's download folder. Just locate the file and double-click it to open it with your PDF viewer!