Q: I am trying to submit my application and/or reports and keep receiving an error. How can I progress past this?
I am trying to submit my information but keep getting an error message. What should I do?
A: Follow the instructions on the message.
Solution: When you see an error message on our site, it usually appears in red lettering with further instructions and details on why the error occurred. For further information on a specific error, you can view the article below that pertains to the error you are receiving:
- "Sorry, we are having trouble connecting with TransUnion. Please try again in 5 minutes."
- "Character invalid" error
- "Sorry, the information you entered does not match our records."
- "Cannot find enough information to generate screening reports."
- "Sorry, you have exceeded the maximum number of attempts to verify your identity."