How to screen with an email address
While we have 3 different screening methods, the most common is using the applicant's email address. This method allows you to send a request directly to an applicant, which is helpful if you want to avoid an open-ended link that anyone can click on and apply through.
Screening with email
- Access your dashboard.
- From your dashboard, locate the property you would like to collect screening reports for.
- If this is your first time adding a property, click here.
- Once you've located the property, click on Action and then Screen by tenant's email.
- Once you select to screen with an email, you will be asked to select the screening items and who will be paying for the screening fee (you know the item is selected as indicated by the blue check mark next to each item).
- After selecting the screening items, click NEXT.
- You will notice a box that says "Emails separated by comma or enter." You can enter the email address(es) of any potential applicants here and then click Send Request(s).
You are all set! Your potential tenants should receive an email from RentSpree with the subject "Apply now for" and include the property address you entered. You will then receive an email notification once they finish submitting!