Yes. You will receive copies of all screening items that are submitted to the agent/owner. You can access them from your dashboard. If the agent has decided to pay for the screening fee, your reports will be available once they have submitted payment.
Articles in this section
- What is RentSpree's refund policy?
- What if there is incorrect information on my screening reports?
- Do I get a copy of my screening reports?
- What does it mean when it says, 'Cannot find enough information to generate screening reports,' and why does this message show up?
- What are the identity verification questions?
- Does the credit report damage my credit score?
- How do I pay the screening fee?
- How long does an application take to fill out?
- What info do I need to fill out an application?
- How do I apply for a property?