Yes. You will receive copies of all screening items that are submitted to the agent/owner. You can access them from your dashboard. If the agent has decided to pay for the screening fee, your reports will be available once they have submitted payment.
Articles in this section
- Can I still complete an application if I do not have any credit?
- Why am I receiving an error message?
- Can I change information on my application?
- Where can I send my extra documents?
- The agent/landlord/manager told me to "Go to RentSpree." What do I do now?
- How will I know if my information was submitted to the requesting agent/landlord/manager?
- What does "Sorry, you have exceeded the maximum number of attempts to verify your identity" mean?
- What does "Sorry, the information you entered does not match our records" mean?
- Why am I being asked to submit payment twice?
- Can I apply if I'm an international resident?