After filling out the online rental application, renters can pay their fee via credit card before submitting it to their agent and landlord. Applicants pay the fee directly on our site, and do not submit their application fee to the agent/landlord.
Articles in this section
- What if there is incorrect information on my screening reports?
- What is your refund policy?
- Do I get a copy of my screening reports?
- What does it mean when it says, 'Cannot find enough information to generate screening reports,' and why does this message show up?
- What are the identity verification questions?
- Does the credit report damage my credit score?
- What comes with RentSpree’s Online Rental Application Package?
- How do I pay the application fee?
- How long does an application take to fill out?
- What do I need to fill out an application?