RentSpree is a platform that streamlines the lease application process for real estate professionals and renters alike. In addition to an online rental application, renters undergo a screening process, which includes a credit report, background check, and eviction history.
Articles in this section
- What if there is incorrect information on my screening reports?
- What is your refund policy?
- Do I get a copy of my screening reports?
- What does it mean when it says, 'Cannot find enough information to generate screening reports,' and why does this message show up?
- What are the identity verification questions?
- Does the credit report damage my credit score?
- What comes with RentSpree’s Online Rental Application Package?
- How do I pay the application fee?
- How long does an application take to fill out?
- What do I need to fill out an application?