The tenant verification reports from TransUnion SmartMove are generated instantly. Once the application is submitted, both the renter and agent will be able to access the credit report, criminal background check, and eviction history from TransUnion.
Articles in this section
- Why Haven't I Received My Application Back?
- Where Can I See My Applications?
- Can Applicants Attach Additional Files to the Application Package?
- What Does the Renter See When They Receive a Request?
- Can I Get the Tenant Verification Reports Without the Online Rental Application?
- Can I Request an Application Without the Screening Reports if My Applicant Already Ran Their Own Credit?
- Does My Property Have to be Listed on RentSpree to Request an Application for It?
- Why Don't I See My Property in RentSpree's Listings?
- How Secure Is Your Site?
- Is RentSpree's Application the Same as the One I Currently Use?