How to navigate RentSpree
The first step to gaining access to RentSpree is creating a profile.
- Enter www.RentSpree.com in your browser.
- Click Sign Up in the top righthand corner.
- You will be asked if you are a renter, agent, or a landlord. Choose accordingly.
- A "Service Agreement" will appear. You may agree to the terms by scrolling down and click Accept.
You will be welcomed to your dashboard. You may watch a tutorial, see a sample application, or view the process of what applicants go through in order to apply. You may also begin screening right away by clicking Get Started Now.
Add new listing
You can add a new listing anytime by clicking Add new listing in the top lefthand corner of your dashboard. This will allow you to list another rental property or unit.
- "My Profile" This area contains information about you. From here you can:
- change your profile picture
- edit your name
- add a phone number
- and change password
- "Renter? Click here" allows you to view RentSpree as a tenant. This is useful if you'd like to understand what your clients will see on our site.
Leads and Applicants
- "Request Sent" (yellow)
- "Renter Started" (blue)
- "Submitted" (green)
When an application is fully submitted and green, you're good to go! You can review the prospective tenant's information and make a decision.