How do I save screening reports as PDF?
- Access My Dashboard.
- Click on the property address you wish.
- Search for and click on the applicant's name.
- Click Save as PDF icon.
For Google Chrome
- When the download finishes, you'll see it at the bottom of your Chrome window. Click the file name to open it.
- To find a file on your computer, next to the filename, click the Down arrow Show in folder. The files you've downloaded are also listed on your Downloads page.
- If you didn't change your default download location, then Google Chrome downloads files to the following locations:
- Windows 10, 8, 7 & Vista: \Users\<username>\Downloads
- Mac: /Users/<username>/Downloads
- Linux: /home/<username>/Downloads
- When the download finishes, you'll see a pop up window.
- Click Save File and then click OK button.
- Where to find and manage downloaded files in Firefox? Click here.
- When the download finishes, click the Show Downloads button near the top-right corner of the Safari window.
- Find a downloaded item on your Mac: Click the magnifying glass next to the filename in the downloads list.
For Microsoft EDGE & Internet Explorer 11
- When the file is ready, Internet Explorer will ask what you want to do with the file.
- Open the file to view it, but don't save it to your PC.
- Save the file on your PC in the default download location. After Internet Explorer runs a security scan and finishes downloading the file, you can choose to open the file, the folder it's stored in, or view it in Download Manager.
- Save as a different file name, type, or download location on your PC.
- To view files you've downloaded while using Internet Explorer, do this: open Internet Explorer, select the Tools button, and then select View downloads.