How to collect applications and screen tenants
RentSpree has 3 different methods to collect rental applications and screening reports from tenants.
- Request Applications via Email
- Post or Share an Application Link
- Print an Application Flyer
Request Applications via Email
- Collect an applicant's email address.
- Enter email address(es) in the rectangle below the headline, "Request applications with renter's emails."
- You can enter more than one email address by separating each with a comma or by pressing "ENTER" on your keyboard.
- Click Send Request(s) button.
Applicants will receive an email with your name and the property address. They can now complete the rental application. If the email is not received, the applicant may need to check their spam box, or automated folders such as "PROMOTION," etc.
Post or Share an Application Link
- Click "Post or share the application link" section.
- Click Copy link button.
- You may paste the link into a medium of your choice.
Application links are versatile. They can be posted on a blog, social media site, MLS post, sent via a text message, and more. Links can also be shared by a listing agent working on a property's behalf. A link may be accessed by several applicants at different times.
Print Application Flyers
- Click on "Print application flyer"
- In rectangle that states, "Enter your custom message here" you may enter information such as a license number.
- Click Print button.
The flyer contains a link that is identical to the one created in option 2 (see above.) This can be typed directly into a browser by an applicant. It also has a QR code that may be scanned with a smartphone. Flyers can be handed out during open houses, posted at a library--the options are as limited as your imagination.