Applicant Help Center
- How to get started applying
- Co-Signer & Guarantor
- Step 1 - Applicant Information
- Step 2 - RentSpree Rental Application
- Step 3 - TransUnion Screening Reports
- TransUnion error messages & contact info
- Website error messages
- Submitting Application
- Print, save & share
- E-Sign Documents
- Renters Insurance
- Upload Documents
- Terms of Service
- Accounts & Billing
Application & Reports
Agent Common Questions
Account, Billing & FAQs
How to lift a freeze on your account.
I submitted my information to generate my reports, but when I go to view them I am seeing an error that my account is frozen. What can I do?
Call TransUnion and request a "Global Freeze Lift."
Your credit file is frozen with TransUnion. To unfreeze your account and successfully complete your application, please follow the instructions below:
- 1. Call the TransUnion security freeze line at (888) 909-8872.
- 2. Request a “Global Lift” and provide your personal information.
- 3. After successfully removing the freeze, please email us at email@example.com to regenerate your report.
This process may take up to 72 hours. If you have any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (323) 515-7757.