Applicant Help Center
- How to get started applying
- Co-Signer & Guarantor
- Step 1 - Applicant Information
- Step 2 - RentSpree Rental Application
- Step 3 - TransUnion Screening Reports
- TransUnion error messages & contact info
- Website error messages
- Submitting Application
- Print, save & share
- E-Sign Documents
- Renters Insurance
- Upload Documents
- Terms of Service
- Accounts & Billing
Application & Reports
Agent Common Questions
Account, Billing & FAQs
Why are the reports I am trying to view expired?
Reports are only valid for 30 days on the dashboard.
The screening reports are only available for 30 days due to a TransUnion regulation. While you can save as a PDF or print to keep them longer, the information has the potential to change drastically over that amount of time.