Applicant Help Center
- How to get started applying
- Co-Signer & Guarantor
- Step 1 - Applicant Information
- Step 2 - RentSpree Rental Application
- Step 3 - TransUnion Screening Reports
- TransUnion error messages & contact info
- Print, save & share
- E-Sign Documents
- Renters Insurance
- Upload Documents
- Applicant Frequently Asked Questions
Agent Help Center
Account, Billing & FAQs
FAQ: Why are the reports expired?
All reports expire from the dashboard after 30 days.
The TransUnion reports expire after 30 days and we no longer have access to these. This is a regulation from TransUnion to protect your data. For this reason, we allow you to print or save your reports as a PDF within those 30 days.