Applicant Help Center
- How to get started applying
- Co-Signer & Guarantor
- Step 1 - Applicant Information
- Step 2 - RentSpree Rental Application
- Step 3 - TransUnion Screening Reports
- Reusable Screening Package
- TransUnion error messages & contact info
- Print, save & share
- E-Sign Documents
- Renters Insurance
- Upload Documents
- Applicant Frequently Asked Questions
Agent Help Center
Account, Billing & FAQs
FAQ: How do I pay for the screening reports?
Credit, debit, or prepaid cards are accepted to pay for the screening reports
The way RentSpree's service works, payment must be submitted before the reports are generated. This means that payment will always be the final step of the process before viewing the reports.
We do not store card information and do not invoice for payment at a later date.
Will I get an invoice or receipt after payment?
While we do not offer an option to set up a billing account for our service, each time an application is paid for, a receipt/invoice is emailed to the payee.
To find the invoice, you will receive an email that says SUBMISSION CONFIRMATION FOR [Property Address] with the invoice included.
The invoice will include the following:
- Rental application (if applicable)
- Individual reports submitted (TransUnion credit report, criminal background check, and/or eviction-related proceedings)
- Amount per report
- Amount paid
- Card used
For agents that select to pay for the reports, it is recommended that rather than having multiple agents using one account, each agent has their own account to keep track of their own receipts/invoices. That way, each agent can be reimbursed by their respective offices, if applicable.
If you're unable to find the invoice for a payment that you've completed, please contact us for further assistance.