Applicant Help Center
- How to get started applying
- Co-Signer & Guarantor
- Step 1 - Applicant Information
- Step 2 - RentSpree Rental Application
- Step 3 - TransUnion Screening Reports
- TransUnion error messages & contact info
- Website error messages
- Submitting Application
- Print, save & share
- E-Sign Documents
- Renters Insurance
- Upload Documents
- Terms of Service
- Accounts & Billing
Application & Reports
Agent Common Questions
Account, Billing & FAQs
What is the Document Upload feature of RentSpree PRO?
Requesting supplemental documentation from your applicant has never been easier!
Request More Documents
After an applicant has submitted their application, you can request extra documents from them if you are a RentSpree PRO member. These documents include but are not limited to:
- Proof of income
- Government-issued ID
- Bank statements
- Tax returns
- Pet photos
- A pet application (not provided by RentSpree)
For more information on how to request extra documents, click here.
Please click here for an 8-minute walkthrough video on all things RentSpree PRO.