Applicant Help Center
- How to get started applying
- Co-Signer & Guarantor
- Step 1 - Applicant Information
- Step 2 - RentSpree Rental Application
- Step 3 - TransUnion Screening Reports
- TransUnion error messages & contact info
- Print, save & share
- E-Sign Documents
- Renters Insurance
- Upload Documents
- Moving Services
- Applicant Frequently Asked Questions
Agent Help Center
Account, Billing & FAQs
FAQ: Do you verify the information provided on the application?
You may utilize the Auto-Reference Check feature that is available with RentSpree PRO
With RentSpree PRO, you can request that we check with all references included on the application. This includes:
- Current and previous employer (if applicable)
- Current and previous landlord (if applicable)
- Personal reference
- Professional reference
We will send off an email and text message to the email (if provided) and phone number of the person listed. They will be provided with the information the applicant entered on the application and asked to either approve or deny it. If they deny it, they are asked to provide more detail regarding why the information is false.
For more information on Auto-Reference Checks, click here.