Applicant Help Center
- How to get started applying
- Co-Signer & Guarantor
- Step 1 - Applicant Information
- Step 2 - RentSpree Rental Application
- Step 3 - TransUnion Screening Reports
- TransUnion error messages & contact info
- Website error messages
- Submitting Application
- Print, save & share
- E-Sign Documents
- Renters Insurance
- Upload Documents
- Terms of Service
- Accounts & Billing
Application & Reports
Agent Common Questions
Account, Billing & FAQs
Can I use RentSpree with an ITIN?
Q: Can I use an ITIN to submit my reports to an agent?
I do not have an SSN but have an ITIN, can I use that to apply to a property with RentSpree?
A: Yes, you can!
Solution: TransUnion does accept an ITIN instead of an SSN and you will be able to proceed to the next step of submitting your reports!