Applicant Help Center
- How to get started applying
- Co-Signer & Guarantor
- Step 1 - Applicant Information
- Step 2 - RentSpree Rental Application
- Step 3 - TransUnion Screening Reports
- TransUnion error messages & contact info
- Print, save & share
- E-Sign Documents
- Renters Insurance
- Upload Documents
- Applicant Frequently Asked Questions
Agent Help Center
Account, Billing & FAQs
FAQ: Can I use my RentSpree account to apply for multiple people?
Each applicant must use his/her own email address and separate RentSpree account to apply.
The way RentSpree is designed, each applicant needs to have their own account. This system is in place for privacy and security reasons since the information from the application is saved to the account.
We understand that not everyone has an email address. For help in creating an email account, please see Creating an Email Address.