Applicant Help Center
- How to get started applying
- Co-Signer & Guarantor
- Step 1 - Applicant Information
- Step 2 - RentSpree Rental Application
- Step 3 - TransUnion Screening Reports
- TransUnion error messages & contact info
- Print, save & share
- E-Sign Documents
- Renters Insurance
- Upload Documents
- Applicant Frequently Asked Questions
Agent Help Center
Account, Billing & FAQs
A Guide to Signing an E-Sign Document
RentSpree allows for E-Sign Documents to be sent to Recipients. These documents can be signed and sent back to the agent, owner, or landlord. You can sign these documents after it has been sent by the agent, owner, or landlord.
How to Sign E-Sign Document
You first will receive an email that states you have been sent documents. You'll then need to click the button Review & Sign which will allow you to open the document.
After clicking Review & Sign you will be taken to the E-Sign Document. Here, you will see fields that you need to click on and sign within the document.
- To start, click Review & Sign
- An E-Sign and E-Delivery Consent pop-up will appear, select I accept the RentSpree E-Sign and Deliver Consent and click Continue.
- Select the Boxes that Need a signature
- To add a signature, please follow the steps below:
- Type Full Name / Initials
- Draw Signature is Optional
- Use Preview of Signature and Initials and select Adopt. This allows for any other signature or initial box to adopt the signature that you created.