You may share applications, reports, reference checks and other documents directly with other agents/owners who use RentSpree!
A few tips regarding sharing:
- The Credit Report & Score, Criminal Background Report, and Eviction Related Proceedings Reports can only be shared with ONE recipient. Please double-check the email address you enter carefully.
- You may share the Standard Rental Application, Reference Checks (PRO), and Other Documents (PRO) with as many recipients as needed. You'll need to complete the sharing process for each recipient individually.
- The C.A.R. Application form cannot be shared using this feature. You can download this form as a PDF and share it as needed manually.
Sharing the Screening Package
Once you have received a complete screening package, you can share this with another Agent/Owner directly from the dashboard by following the steps below:
- From the dashboard, access the property with the application/reports you want to share
- At the top of the application/reports, there will now be a Share button. This is next to the PDF and printer buttons.
- Once you click on the Share button, you will be asked to enter the recipient's email address and select which items you would like to share. You can share the application and/or screening reports
- If you are a RentSpree PRO member and have received reference checks and/or other documents, you can share these as well, even if the recipient is NOT a RentSpree PRO member
- You can also enter a custom message that will be included in the "share" email. There is a 500-character limit on this.
- You can then click on the Share button below the notice to share the reports. Please make sure to read the notice before sharing, as it contains critical information:
- Screening reports may only be shared with one other authorized individual (per applicant)
- The authorized individual will have access to the reports through their RentSpree dashboard
- Sharing cannot be undone after this step
That's it! The recipient will now receive an email from RentSpree that they have access to documents you have shared with them.