You can now share reports directly with other agents/owners on RentSpree!
In an attempt to streamline the screening process even further, we have introduced the "Share Reports" feature on RentSpree. The way it works is simple:
- You receive an application/screening reports/other documents(PRO) from a prospective tenant/client
- Another agent or owner involved in the transaction is asking you for a copy of the applicant's screening package
- Instead of saving everything as a PDF or printing out and forwarding, you can now enter their email address on our site and we will provide them access to that applicant's screening package!
- NOTE: You can only share TransUnion's screening reports (credit, criminal background, eviction) ONE TIME. This means you need to make sure to enter the email address correctly. If you do not share correctly, you will need to save as a PDF or print and share how you previously would.
Sharing TransUnion's Screening Package
Once you have received a complete application/screening reports, you can share this with another agent/owner directly from the dashboard.
- From the dashboard, access the property with the application/reports you want to share.
- At the top of the application/reports there will now be a Share button. This is next to the PDF and printer buttons.
- You can also find these buttons to the bottom-right of the reports near the live chat bubble.
- Once you click on the Share button, you will be asked to enter the recipient's email address and select which items you would like to share. You are able to share the application and/or screening reports.
- If you are a RentSpree PRO member and have received reference verification and other documents, you can share these as well even if the recipient is NOT a RentSpree PRO member!
- You can also enter a custom message that will be included in the "share" email. There is a 500 character limit on this.
- You can then click on the Share button below the notice to share the reports. Please make sure to read the notice before sharing, as it contains critical information:
- Screening reports may only be shared with one other authorized individual (per applicant).
- The authorized individual will have access to the reports on RentSpree.
- Sharing cannot be undone after this step.
That's it! The recipient will now receive an email from RentSpree that they have access to documents you have shared with them.