Applicant Help Center
- How to get started applying
- Co-Signer & Guarantor
- Step 1 - Applicant Information
- Step 2 - RentSpree Rental Application
- Step 3 - TransUnion Screening Reports
- TransUnion error messages & contact info
- Print, save & share
- E-Sign Documents
- Renters Insurance
- Upload Documents
- Applicant Frequently Asked Questions
Agent Help Center
Account, Billing & FAQs
[Agent Profile] Send a message to your agent through their profile
What is it?
You can now send a message to an agent or landlord using their profile page!
Why does it matter?
As more and more applications are done online, it can be difficult to keep track of the agents or landlords you speak to as well as find a way to reach out if you have any questions if all you are given is a link to apply. Now, you can contact an agent or landlord by navigating to their profile!
How does it work?
First, you will need a link to apply to a property, or have a link to an agent's or landlord's profile.
- When you are sent a link to apply, you will now see contact information of the agent or landlord requesting an application. You can click on their name to be sent to their agent profile.
- This will take you to their agent profile, and include a button that you can click on to contact them via email.
- That's it! Once you click to contact them, you will be able to send them a message via email.
Who gets it?
Anyone can utilize this with agents or landlords who have already set up their agent profile.