Applicant Help Center
- How to get started applying
- Co-Signer & Guarantor
- Step 1 - Applicant Information
- Step 2 - RentSpree Rental Application
- Step 3 - TransUnion Screening Reports
- Reusable Screening Package
- TransUnion error messages & contact info
- Print, save & share
- E-Sign Documents
- Renters Insurance
- Upload Documents
- Applicant Frequently Asked Questions
Agent Help Center
Account, Billing & FAQs
A Guide to Downloading a Rental Application & TransUnion Reports as an Applicant
Saving your application and TransUnion reports as a PDF
When you apply with RentSpree, we allow you to print and save all applications, and TransUnion reports as a PDF.
1. From the main page, click on Log In in the top-right corner.
2. Once you log in, you will be brought to your dashboard with your properties listed.
3. Find the property you applied to and click on either the View Application or View Reports buttons, depending on which you would like to save (you can always come back and view/save them at any time). Once clicked, the application or report will open up in a new tab.
4. To download your submission as a PDF, click the Download button
5. Once you have clicked that button, a loading circle will appear and then the file will download. While it may vary by browser, the picture below shows what the file looks like when downloaded in Google Chrome
That's it! Your file will most likely appear in your downloads folder, although if you have changed your download destination, it will appear there instead. You can then rename the file and use it to apply to other properties! To save any other reports as PDFs, you can return to your dashboard and repeat steps 4-7 for each report.
If you're an agent trying to save your applicant's report as a PDF, click here.