You can purchase a $15 add-on with your first screening. This add-on waives your fees on additional screenings for the next 30 days (up to 5 screenings per day). We also save your application package so you can apply to more homes in just a few clicks.
Why you’ll love it
- On average, renters apply to 4 homes. That could mean paying 4 screening fees – or, you can pay one flat fee and save up to $135.
- A pre-filled application helps you get a jump on the competition and be first in line when you find a rental that’s right for you.
- The expense and stress of home-hunting can take a toll. This solution helps you apply to as many properties as you need without the cost and the worry.
How much it costs
You’ll pay $15 on top of your first screening fee.
How to get this offer
- After you receive an application link, fill out the necessary information in the Rental Specifics, Your Information, and TransUnion Screening sections. If your agent is also requesting documents, upload those now.
- When your application is complete, you’ll land on the Submit Your Application page.
- Find the Special Offer! box and select Yes to include the Reusable Bundle.
- Click Continue to Payment to enter your payment details and complete your transaction. $15 will be added to your screening fee.
How to use this offer
- On your RentSpree dashboard, you’ll see a banner. This banner will display information on when your offer ends and how many applications you have left for the day.
- Click the link in the banner to start a new application.
- Fill out the Request to Apply form with agent or landlord details. We’ll contact them on your behalf and let them know they should send you an application link.
- When your agent or landlord sends you an application link, click to start a new application.
- Your new application will pre-populate with all the information you input on your first application. You’ll immediately land on the Submit Your Application page.
- If you need to edit anything, you can use the Edit buttons to navigate to those sections.
- If everything looks good, click Submit application.
- You can repeat this process up to 5 times per day, for 30 days.
Once your offer ends, you can purchase again if you’re still searching for a home.